WEBINAR ON CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF POST PANDEMIC JOB PROFILE
On 7th June 2021, a webinar was delivered by Prof. Rinal U. Soni on Google meet platform. Following contents were discussed during the meet:
8 Must Things to Do For Building and Enhancing Qualitative Career
1. Communication skills
2. Build a strong resume
3. Problem solving skills
4. Work remotely
5. Self – Promotion skills
6. Emotional intelligence
7. Creativity and innovation
8. Multiple sources of income
• This covers verbal and written communication, and listening. It's about being clear, concise and focused. It improves your command on communication, impact, confident, productivity and job satisfaction.
• Remote work is a working style that allows professionals to work outside of a traditional office environment.
• Think of it this way: instead of commuting to an office each day to work from a designated desk, remote employees can execute their projects and surpass their goals wherever they please.
• Self-promotion is attempting to present yourself to others as an accomplished, capable, smart, and skilled person.
• Self-promotion can be done through face-to-face conversation, on blogs or social media platforms, in public speeches, or even through our mannerisms, posture, speech, or dress
• Ability to work under pressure, this is about keeping calm in a crisis and not becoming too stressed.
• Be confident in yourself but not arrogant, but also have confidence in your colleagues and the company you work for.
• One of the benefits that come with having multiple sources of income is that you'll have financial stability.
• You get to use your other talents outside of work.
• It helps you get closer to your financial goals.